Welcome to the F.A.Q., short for Frequently Asked Questions. This page will be dedicated to answering those inquiries that come up often.
What tools does Maika use to create her art?
- For her digital workflow, Maika relies mainly on Photoshop. However she also uses Clip Studio Paint, Blender, ZBrush, After effects for other tasks.
- For her traditional works, Kuretake Gansai Tambi water colors, Ink pens, and Copics.
How long has Maika been doing art?
- Maika began her artistic journey in childhood. At age 15 she was introduced to the world of digital where she explored both 2D and 3D digital art and animation.
Did Maika attend school?
How often does Maika draw?
- Nearly every day.
Where is Maika from/ based?
- Maika is from the US and currently based in California.
What are Maika's artistic influences?
- There are far too many to list here however, a starting point would be grindhouse films, Japanese animation, fashion and popular culture.